Wednesday, August 31, 2005

I'm Addic...ted..

Okay really...this show has got to stop. It is beginning to take over my life! lol Yes, as I'm sure some of you know, I'm STILL watching Rockstar:INXS and still loving it..in fact, I watched it tonight. And last night for the mansion show. Oh, and Sunday night for the repeat of last weeks three shows all in a row. See how this is so clearly getting out of hand??!

But yeah, it was on tonight so at 10 p.m., there I was sitting eagerly in front of my TV waiting for the show to start, crossing my fingers that JD would find a way to put a positive spin on his boneheaded performance on the mansion show last night. And you know what? He did...HE ROCKED! Suspicious Minds by Elvis is one of my alltime favourite songs anyway and I even got into the remake done by Dwight Yoakham a number of years ago so I can honestly say that he did it justice. And maaaaannnn, does that boy have some sorta stage presence!! Ai ai ai! So I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that he can pull it through tomorrow night and somehow stay OUT of the bottom three again this week. I'm thinking it is doubtful as most of the other performances were stellar but there is always hope..;)

But as I was waiting tonight to greedily feed my addiction, I got thinking about the other tv shows that are coming up that I'm excited about. And of course, the first that popped into my head was "Lost" because I LOVE that show! But then I got to thinking about it a little bit more...the season premiere of Lost is on September 21st and with the luck that I have, the INXS finale will also be that very night. Isn't that going to be a bit of a conundrum! I just may have to dust off the VCR for this one, folks..lol.

Anyway, that is pretty much all that is going on with me right now. Oh, before I forget, when I got in here tonight, I thought I would just check to see if my last blog had received any more comments than the ones that were there from the lovely Linda and Tracy. And low and behold, there was another one there! So I just wanted to give a shout out to Tree and say how fun it was to see your comment there. And yes, see? I'm blogging again!! LOL

Well thats all from here. Take care and remember..JD ROCKS!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I caught a bit of a show on Tuesday night, last night I was out and asked the masses at home to tape it for me...so when did you say you saw a repeat? Cause they forgot and now I will have to depend on the kindness of others to fill me in at Campfire meetings!
Nice to see you blogging again, Keep it up and thats an order!

Beware: Social Worker on the edge said...

I haven't seen any of it...to tired to stay away that late.
Old and sad.